Euro RSCG, a full service advertising and marketing firm with 223 offices in 75 countries, valued our multi-tiered approach to graphics color implementation. Utilizing a true “team” approach, Core Print Solutions was able to allocate the highest levels in resources for output technology, operations, finance, and professional services both internally and our vendor partners to design and implement a color imaging strategy in multiple offices in the US.
- Undefined internal pre-press image production strategy.
- Inefficient integration of Max X OS Snow Leopard with multiple versions of Adobe Creative Suite and Quark Xpress software that created inconsistent image quality
- Output quality did not meet standards for Creative Team
- Through various discovery and analysis sessions held at Core Print Solutions facility, new solutions and strategies were co-developed, analyzed, and demonstrated.
- Implementation of a diversified technology approach utilizing Konica Minolta, Toshiba, & HP was implemented for specific design teams.
- Online fleet management and e-invoicing was developed to automate parables associated to the imaging and printing environment specific to firm clientele.
- The co-development of a pre and post implementation plan that addressed needs not only on the client and creative side, but also operations and finance.
- Dramatic increase in Fiery based graphics color output.
- Seamless integration to Mac X OS Snow Leopard while utilizing various front-end print servers, such as Fiery.
Turn-key solution that not only improved output quality and reliability for Creative Services team, but also streamlined costs and improved business processes for Finance & Operations.