Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. (Konica Minolta) announces the immediate availability of the Konica Minolta bizhub MarketPlace, offering users downloadable apps directly from the bizhub MFP control panel screen. The bizhub MarketPlace is a user-friendly, one-stop shop to browse and access apps that offer an enhanced document management experience and improved overall productivity.
Konica Minolta’s software engineering team developed the bizhub MarketPlace as a platform that customers can use to easily add enhanced functionality to their bizhub MFPs based on their specific business requirements. The platform offers the customer the flexibility to add new functionality to their MFPs throughout the life of the installation as simply as adding an app to their smartphone or tablet.
Current available apps via the Konica Minolta bizhub MarketPlace include:
• Connect to Microsoft SharePoint – online storage and retrieval directly from the bizhub MFP control panel.
• Clean Planet – streamlined recycling processes.
• Paper Templates Lite – a library of forms to access and print at the touch of a button.
• Paper Templates – additional forms and functions over the Paper Templates Lite app.
• Announcement – an easy way to communicate to employees with customized ads or announcements from the MFP control panel.
• RSS Feeds –a simplified way to get the latest information from news feeds at that bizhub MFP.
• Connect to the Weather – access to current weather at the location of the bizhub MFP or location of your choosing.
• Connect to Twitter – easy, automatic Tweets relevant to your business or organization.
“Customers can count on Konica Minolta for the convenience and innovation that they need to remain competitive,” says Kevin Kern, senior vice president, Marketing, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. “Similar to those used on mobile devices but specific to our customers’ business needs, the bizhub MarketPlace apps help users maintain optimum workflow for more streamlined business practices and enhanced productivity.”
Please visit www.bizhubmarketplace.com to learn more.
About Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. is a leader in advanced document management technologies and Managed IT Services for the desktop to the print shop. For the fifth consecutive year, Konica Minolta was recognized as the #1 Brand for Customer Loyalty in the MFP Office Copier Market by Brand Keys. BLI has named Konica Minolta 2012 “Document Imaging Solutions Line of the Year” and “A3 MFP Line of the Year” award winner for the company’s solution portfolio and award-winning line of bizhub Multifunctional Products. For more information, please visit www.CountOnKonicaMinolta.comand follow Konica Minolta on Facebook (@Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A), YouTube (@KonicaMinoltaUS), and Twitter (@KonicaMinoltaUS).
Source: Image Source