- The Ricoh MP 3053 can recover from sleep mode in less than 10 seconds and can print up to 30 monochrome pages per minute.
- With the standard 100-Sheet Automatic Reversing Document Feeder (ARDF), users can scan up to 79 color or monochrome images per minute. Use the internal finisher to add a professional touch to document sets and streamline workflow even more, without adding to the small footprint.
- Personalize the Home Screen with one-click icons for commonly used tasks, including copying, scanning, and faxing. Use optional embedded software such as GlobalScan® or third-party vendor software to create custom workflows for your most complicated tasks.
- Our partnerships with industry leading technology innovators allow access to a large selection of applications for content management and other business-critical tasks directly from the MFP.
- For misfeeds, the MP 3053 offers easy-to-follow animated guides that help users to identify and resolve the source of the problem. Users can tilt the 9-inch control panel screen for easier viewing and more convenient access to system functions. Plus users can preview jobs to ensure accuracy prior to printing or scanning.
- The Ricoh MP 3053 features a a powerful 533 MHz processor, up to 1.5 GB RAM and a 250 GB HDD.
- It integrates seamlessly in almost any environment including Windows, Macintosh, Citrix, SAP, UNIX, AS/400, and more.
- The icon-driven, one-click preset PCL6 user interface driver simplifies print jobs for crisp output at up to 600 dpi.
- Advanced administrative controls allow you to set quotas and limit output for specific users or workgroups. This can help your organization to reduce operating costs, while encouraging more environmental awareness for long-term sustainable savings.
- The Ricoh MP 3053 integrates with Ricoh HotSpot Enterprise™, so mobile users can print directly to the MFP from laptops, smartphones, and tablets without compromising speed, convenience, or security.
- This powerful solution is designed to be behind your firewall, does not require print drivers for mobile devices and works seamlessly with cost recovery software.
- The MP 3053 can print from many mobile devices including smartphones, tablets, or laptops without device specific drivers for incredible on-the-go convenience.
- For organizations seeking even more secure mobile printing, the optional Ricoh HotSpot® MFP, or Ricoh HotSpot® Enterprise server software can be installed to help improve mobile productivity without compromising data, document, or user security.
- Users can print JPEGs, TIFFs, and PDFs using a USB drive or SD card right at the device without LAN access or native applications.
- Scan in black-and-white or color in PDF, TIFF, or JPEG formats. Then share them immediately via Scan-to-File/ Folder/URL/FTP/Email functionality.
- Compress file sizes for more complex scans, and send them easily without compromising image quality.
- Distributed Scan Management (DSM) offers centralized scanning that automates many tasks while following specific preferences, permissions, and rules that expedite delivery.
- Spend less time looking for documents. The Ricoh MP 3053 offers optional embedded OCR, allowing users to retrieve documents quickly by searching for specific words in PDF text in up to 14 languages.
- This convenient feature can also detect blank pages in large jobs and remove them automatically to reduce waste. Plus connect to Ricoh’s optional Integrated Cloud Environment (ICE) solution to scan documents, share files, and print on-the-go with incredible convenience from the MFP touchscreen.
Smart Operational Panel Features (Optional)
- Optional 10.1″ Wide Super VGA Smart Operation Panel offers the functionality and performance of today’s smartphones and tablets. Featuring drag-and-drop, pinch-and-flick functionality, and swipe scrolling giving users the ability to quickly move from one task to the next with unprecedented ease.
- It includes convenient widgets for quick updates on the date, time, and toner levels. The new panel also offers advanced Web Browser functionality on par with today’s personal computers.
- The new Quick User Interface feature simplifies the choices for the most frequently used functions for Copy, Scanner, and Fax. They can be used with intuitive touch gestures such as, flicking to select addresses, and pinching to zoom in or pan out on a preview.
- For workgroups requiring enhanced feature functionality, it is easy to switch between the Quick User Interface functions and the traditional user interface.
- The Ricoh MP 3053 includes user authentication to help prevent unauthorized access to key functions and proprietary information.
- Documents can be stored at the MFP, and released after authorized users authenticate at the device with a user log-in name and password, or with an ID card that’s swiped at the optional card reader.
- The device can also overwrite data on the hard drive automatically, and offers encryption protection to help protect against hackers.
- Send or receive faxes electronically with Internet Faxing. Another option is to use LAN faxing to transmit directly from a PC.
- Super G3 faxing is available as well for quick delivery to conventional fax numbers.
- With the Remote Fax Option users can send, and receive fax documents from any connected device in your fleet, even those without fax options, by sending it through the Ricoh MP 3053. This minimizes phone line costs and additional fax boards.
- Designed to be one of the lowest typical electricity consumption (TEC) values in the industry, the MP 3053 meets all new ENERGY STAR v2.0 criteria.
- Organizations can also program the device to power on or off during specified downtimes. These downtimes include weekends and lunch for example, to conserve even more energy.