- Retrieve documents quickly with a 40 page-per-minute print/copy speed and a fast first-print speed of 6.5 seconds.
- Create sharp, impressive documents with crisp text at up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution.
- Share documents easily and efficiently with color and black-and-white two-sided scanning capabilities. Distribute files from the SP 4410SF via e-mail, FTP, USB flash drive or the network.
- Enhance productivity with automatic duplexing and a standard 50-sheet Automatic Reversing Document Feeder (Via Platen: Up to 8.5″ x 14″ Via ARDF: 5.0″ x 5.5″ to 8.5″ x 14″) for faster two-sided printing, copying and scanning.
- Streamline workflow by increasing paper supply to 850 sheets without increasing the footprint, while taking advantage of optional wireless connectivity and an 80 GB hard disk drive.
- Fax documents in seconds and reduce long-distance charges with a 33.6 Kbps Super G3 modem, built-in PC faxing, Fax Forwarding, LDAP lookup and support for third party fax servers for even more fax workflow possibilities.
- Print on diverse media types—including envelopes, labels and card stock—via the built-in 50-sheet Bypass Tray, without removing paper from the main tray.
- Combine one or more sets of originals into a single job from the ARDF or platen with the Custom Job Build feature (requires optional hard disk drive).
- Access all key functions, paper sources and even the print cartridge via a forwardfacing desktop design.
- Scan to or print from a flash drive with the USB 2.0 interface easily. Simply walk up to the device, insert the flash drive, select PDF, JPEG, TIFF, or XPS and start scanning or printing—all without a computer.
- Accommodate a wide range of media sizes—including up to 8.5″ x 14″ documents— and print letterhead, envelopes, presentations and other important business documents.
- Remove, replace and recycle a spent toner cartridge or drum quickly and easily, without technical support, for maximum device uptime.
- Store print jobs with encrypted data at the SP 4410SF with the optional hard disk drive. Authorized users can release the job with the swipe of an ID card or by entering a PIN at the control panel.
- Complete jobs and view system status almost instantly with the intuitive, 7-inch, full-color operation panel. The touchscreen panel offers easy one-touch access to all basic and advanced device functions.
- Configure and modify device settings, monitor supply status for proactive maintenance, print reports, and more from the desktop with the Embedded Web Server utility.