- Boost throughput with exceptional print speeds. The SP 5210SF generates up to 52 pages per minute.
- Take advantage of easy-to-use scanning capabilities to simplify workflow with cost-effective electronic document storage and distribution.
- Reduce paper, mailing costs and filing space with standard automatic duplexing at nearly 90-percent of rated simplex speeds.
- Maximize convenience with paperless faxing. Super G3 faxing, Internet Fax, IP Fax, and LAN Fax support is standard on the SP 5210SF.
- Maximize uptime, streamline maintenance and reduce cost-per-page output with a high-yield, 25,000-page AIO print cartridge. When depleted, users can quickly replace the cartridge without technical assistance and recycle the spent cartridge with a provided return label.
- Gain clear, unobstructed access to critical device information from virtually any angle or location with an innovative 8.5″ full-color tilting LCD panel.
- Perform all of your general office tasks from a single machine without compromising floor space or your budget. The compact footprint offers users more options for placement in more office environments.
- Restrict access to system functions with user authentication. Up to 500 user codes can be registered and assigned for optimal efficiency in larger workgroups.
- Ensure optimal data protection with the Data OverwriteSecuritySystem (DOSS). It destroys latent images and data from the internal hard drive to prevent document reconstruction.
- Stifle attempts by hackers to steal print job data and passwords transmitted over the LAN with SSL Data Encryption or Wi-Fi Protect Access Support.
- Speed scanning tasks with the 50-sheet Automatic Reversing Document Feeder (ARDF).
- Convert hardcopy documents to electronic files and incorporate them into new documents using TWAIN scanning capabilities.
- Send scanned documents to hundreds of recipients cost-free over the network in one operation with Scan-to-Email with LDAP support/Folder/URL.
- Quickly transfer documents and images to portable media with Scan-to-Media (USB/SD Card) to streamline distribution in any environment.
- The robust controller supports advanced networking features, device monitoring utilities and data protection functions, including innovative device customization and host print capabilities.
- Powerful performance from the 533 MHz processor provides the bandwidth to prepare data streams and expedite project queues to meet the needs of corporate workgroups with 8.5″ x 11″/A4 monochrome workflows.
- Enjoy full compatibility throughout the office with standard Ethernet connectivity, plus support for PCL and genuine Adobe PostScript 3 in Windows and Macintosh network environments.
Paper Handling Features
- Support up to 8.5″ x 14″ paper sizes with front-loading, user-adjustable paper sources.
- Accommodate stocks up to 59 lb. Bond/120 lb. Index (220 g/m²) from any paper source to ensure print jobs are executed on time and deadlines are met.
- Extend acceptable paper sizes up to 35″ long in the bypass tray to accommodate banner printing and keep more projects in house.