Manage your workflows with ease
Watch operator productivity soar and user error decrease with the highly intuitive, oversized 10.4” full-color LCD touch panel display. The interface on the Pro C651EX/C751EX/C751 requires minimal job programming training and enables workflow to be managed directly from the control panel.
Eliminate time-intensive training, streamline workflow and reduce error with the innovative Paper Library. Users can select up to 1,000 preset or custom paper profiles and choose from over 60 system settings for quick, automated adjustments to a variety of paper types.
Avoid disruptive downtime and meet customer deadlines with Trained Customer Replaceable Units (TCRU) that keep your business running at peak performance.
The system’s intelligent design also includes on-the-fly toner and media replacement, air-assist technology, an elevated status light and animated guidance.
- Minimize the need for a service call and schedule maintenance on your time. Trained customers can replace key imaging components including the OPC Drum, Developer, Fuser Unit and Feed Rollers. With the necessary materials on hand, preventative maintenance can be pre-planned for the most convenient times to accommodate workload.
- Replace toner cartridges without having to stop the unit and without mess. Active tray indicators located on each paper tray clearly display the tray currently in use allowing operators to reload and relink media sources while the system is printing.
- Produce long jobs without interruption and run ultra-thin and heavy-coated stocks with ease, thanks to built-in air-assist technology.
- Check system status in real-time. The elevated status light is visible from almost any angle within your print shop and if attention is needed, animated guidance is provided directly on the control panel. It’s as simple as that.
Achieve professional results
Produce highly profitable and in-demand jobs, including VDP, direct mail, brochures and business cards, with superior image quality and precise registration.
Gain total command over job processing and advanced color matching capabilities with the powerful external Fiery E-41A Controller.
- Produce sharp images with solid-color fills. Ricoh’s patented PxP oil-less toners utilize smaller, uniformly sized particles that adhere to thick stocks, coated papers and textured media.
- Attain razor-sharp text, smoother graphics and accurate image reproduction at the highest resolution available – 1200 x 4800 dpi.
- Achieve precise front-to-back registration on double-sided documents with every print. VCSEL Technology identifies paper expansion and contraction and aligns the image for finite adjustments while Mechanical Paper Registration corrects paper skew.
- Produce consistent, reliable color at a low cost per page. Parallel Calibration Technology automatically detects any fluctuation in image density and recalibrates in real-time.
Benefit from complete
Choose from a variety of in-line finishing and paper tray options designed to match your applications and document volume.
- Reach your highest levels of productivity with a maximum paper capacity of 7,000 sheets pulled from six different media pick points.
- Meet the diverse and unique requests of today’s most demanding customers with best-in-class media flexibility including textured specialty stocks, synthetic materials, coated stocks, thin and thick stocks, labels and more.
- Print on a wide range of paper sizes and stocks from envelopes to 13” x 19” sheets for true 12” x 18” full-bleed production and customized applications.
- Choose from a variety of in-line finishing capabilities that match your applications and reduce labor costs. Options include a Dual-Source Cover Interposer, Multi-fold Unit, Ring Binder Unit, Saddle Stitch Booklet Finisher, Staple Finisher, Production Booklet Finisher and GBC Pro Punch Unit.