New! Support for media up to 350 gsm
Dazzle your customers. With more paper choices than ever before, you can open up new creative possibilities. And the printer’s Paper Library makes selecting paper as easy as touching the screen. When you use an EFI controller, the Paper Library integrates with the Fiery Paper Catalog, which provides additional media management options.
Lower your costs, increase your print uptime. With the RICOH Pro C901 and RICOH Pro 901s, we’ve set a new standard for dependability.
- We put a steel frame into these machines, so they have the strength to take on practically any job. 350,000 impressions a month? No problem.
- We developed air-assisted technology that feeds paper accurately. Because downtime is money.
- And just in case something does go wrong, we put an elevated call light on the machine that’s visible anywhere. Your operators can take immediate action to get things moving again.
Earn raves and repeat business with the vibrant near-offset quality that you’ll get with Ricoh’s PxP™ chemical toners and oil-less fusing. Small, uniform toner particles deliver sharp images, superior fills and smoother gradations, especially with matte finishes.
- Manage color precisely, including calibration, matching and proofing. The standard Graphic Arts Package Premium Edition and other professional-grade tools make it easy. You can specify up to 250 spot colors per page; identify ICC profiles; and choose from a number of color simulation methods for exact color reproduction.
- Use Adobe® PDF Print Engine (APPE) to generate error-free PDFs from any file. And you can eliminate the problem of missing graphics caused when files include tables, multiple layers or text builds.
- Want consistency, job after job? You’ve got it. There are too many capabilities to list, but our engineers like us to mention mechanical paper registration, special fusing techniques and automatic calibration adjustments.
- Like the look of full bleeds? Go for it on media sizes up to 13” x 19.2.”
Do-it-all print control
Opt for EFI Fiery controllers, and you’ll make short work of large jobs, in part because you can simultaneously RIP one file while processing another.
And there’s more:
- Streamline print workflows with Fiery System 9 Release 2, EFI Command Workstation 5, HotFolders 3.0, Rush Printing, Virtual Printers, plus Fiery JDF support.
- Simplify the assembly of complex documents with Fiery utilities such as SeeQuence Impose, Compose and Booklet Maker. Speed up the production of paginated documents and define gang-up styles and delivery options.
- Control variable data (VDP) workflows with support for EFI Fiery FreeForm and PPML. Save time and money by keeping personalized marketing campaigns in-house.
- Go paperless when you use the Fiery E-41 print controller. Tap into a suite of embedded scanning and document distribution functions.
Decrease the number of times you stop and start jobs and fiddle with the printer. Our many time-saving features always get a thumbs up from operators:
- Change high-capacity toner bottles in seconds and reload and/or link media sources while the system is running. Each toner bottle yields up to 63,000 pages at a realistic 8.75 percent coverage factor.
- Load paper and forget about it. Seven media pick points and a maximum of 11,000 sheets provide generous system capacity.
- Automate binding, punching and stacking for up to 13,000 pages. You can configure each printer with inline finishing options.
- Stuck with hardcopy originals? No problem, thanks to image capture, digital copying, print on-demand and electronic document distribution functions.
- Want different operational choices? Look into the Creo C-81 Color Controller.