Large health system to implement Lexmark’s Perceptive Software’s healthcare solutions in multiple departments including Pharmacy, Scheduling and HIM
• Lexmark’s Perceptive Software announces a local partnership with Kansas City-based Saint Luke’s Health System, which will expand its investment in Perceptive Software solutions to multiple departments throughout the system of hospitals and clinics.
• Saint Luke’s Health System will integrate Perceptive Software process and content management products with the organization’s Epic® Electronic Medical Record system. The integration with Epic will allow staff immediate access to the information they need in departments including Pharmacy, Scheduling and Health Information Management.
• Future plans call for Saint Luke’s Health System to implement Perceptive Software solutions into patient Registration and Patient Finance departments throughout the system, while expanding use of Perceptive Software’s solution for medical records to all clinics.
• Perceptive Software healthcare solutions complete the paperless medical record by delivering all patient content within the context of the Electronic Medical Record (EMR), resulting in a comprehensive patient record that enables healthcare professionals to make better clinical, financial and operational decisions.
• Celebrating 125 years, Saint Luke’s Health System consists of eight hospitals, 1,000 beds and 38 clinics in the Kansas City metropolitan area.
“SLHS selected Perceptive Software because of its ability to integrate with the electronic health record and the Company’s track record for providing quality services and products. We expect this technology to help us improve access to information by making all components of the medical record electronic,” said Deborah Gash VP & Chief Information Officer.
“Perceptive Software is proud to partner with large healthcare systems and tailor our products and solutions to fulfill the needs of outstanding organizations such as Saint Luke’s Health System,” said Scott Coons, President and CEO, Perceptive Software.
About Perceptive Software (www.perceptivesoftware.com)
Perceptive Software, a Lexmark company (NYSE: LXK), builds a complete family of intelligent capture, content and process management, enterprise search and integration products that connect enterprise applications to the processes and information outside those applications, providing the visibility and control needed to improve financial performance, reduce risk and ensure future flexibility.